Monday, June 15, 2009

Her Favorite Spot

Most of us have those places that during busy days we long for. Well, we think we've found Kaiava's (although we're not sure any of her days count as truly "busy"). The perfect perch, a pile of rocks, a calm river to throw the rocks in to, and some crackers to snack on, and there you have it. 




5 comments:

Linda said...

If only life could always be so beautifully simple and simply beautiful. I'd love to sit there and share some quiet time with my little sweatheart.

Anonymous said...

She's sitting there so peacefully and enjoying the scenery. I wish I was there with her too.
I miss her very much.
give her hugs & kisses for me.

Sam and/or Monika said...

those are absolutely PERFECT pictures!!! love em!

Sherene said...

Thanks Monika! It was fun taking them!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a spot like that. The only close to here like that is the Ala Wai. LOL. M konws that would not be the perfect spot to relax by. She looks so peacefulllll and calmmm. E and P miss you and wish they were there sitting with you.