This weekend, while we were at a friend's house, K found a new best friend. One of her favorite movie characters is Woody from Toy Story. Let's just say it was love at first sight. Fortunately, our dear friends noticed her attachment, and let K take him home. Hopefully as the years go by, their friendship will never die... you got a friend in me.





Pictures courtesy of EP: Here
9 comments:
it was SO fun to photograph her yesterday!
--auntie EP
awwww, so sweet. ;)
THAT IS AWSOME!!!!
great pics! so cute!
LOVE these pictures. So precious! It's always good to have a friend to hang on to.
I KNEW that would happen! With how many times I watched that with her I knew someday this was gonna happen!
...And I'm glad it did.
Nice pictures! K looks so cute and that is nice that she has a new friend that she got to take home.
Yes, Woody is the only one allowed in her stroller. No other doll has made the cut. ;)
beautiful girl, beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment