Well, since the water's still a little cold and the nearest (decent) beach is about 45 minutes away, we took K to a local park.
One of K's favorite thing to do right now is to throw rocks in the water. We help her out by coming up with a pile of rocks and let her go at it.






K practicing her rock throwing. (Look at her form, she'll be a great with a basketball.)
Half way through our visit she swore she saw "Nemo". This search could last awhile.
Playing in the sand, sort of like "the beach".
K's wondering why after all her efforts, she only collected a small amount of sand. Next time, we'll bring our own bucket. ;)
Bee Sighting!!! We left shortly after.
8 comments:
I feel for K. I miss the beach as well. And as for the bees... You get use to them when you're tracting. She looks so beautiful! I love her little pigtails. Still the most beautiful babygirl in the world.
Thank you for all the beautiful updates. She is growing up so fast and I'm missing it!
I can't wait to see her again. Seven weeks is just too l o n g to wait.
love you all.
Ah..... So fun! So cute! I love throwing rocks in the water too.
I can see a lot of you in her. =) Hey, are you going to the reunion? Hope so. =)
Dorey, I won't be attending the reunion. Bummer huh?
K is so cute. I love her pigtails. And I love her powwwow outfit. That is just beautiful.
I love her black shirt. How fun. And I don't think any beach in New England is "decent" because it's always so COLD! :) Brr! That's what I hated about living there... I love the beach, but when I'm home, I prefer a warm pool. :)
I love your outfit and hair. I would run too from the bees and then go right home.
Post a Comment