Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

For Valentine's Day, M took K to Disney On Ice. We were a little worried she wouldn't be able to sit through the whole show, but she LOVED it. Her favorite part of the show was seeing the Toy Story characters. When they briefly walked out into the hall during intermission, K kept saying, "No Daddy, stay Daddy. More dance!" In the next few years, we're sure she'll figure out the whole intermission thing and continue to enjoy her Daddy Daughter dates. 




5 comments:

Elouise said...

I'm glad baby enjoyed the event!
That is SO awesome. M is such a great daddy!

Derik said...

I think Im starting to see a pattern of the things Kaiava likes. I dont think her mom was ever that girly, but thats not a bad thing. I actually kinda like it. I have to brush up on my tea party skills.

M & S said...

Hey D, you're right, I don't think I was too girly. I had to play He-man and basketball with you guys. ;)
But K doesn't have any siblings, so she can decide what she wants to play with. ;)

Unknown said...

K is such a daddy's girl! That must be really nice to have a daddy and daughter date. She really look like she was having fun. Good job Daddy!

M & S said...

Yeah, she's the biggest daddy's girl. She spends almost every afternoon with him while I work. She's very attached! ;)