Best Valentine's Picture Ever. I'm really jealous. And it takes a lot for me to be jealous... Especially of a freakin' monkey! Hahahahaha! That's really cute though. Love you guys.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
Now that's love.
Happy Valentine's Day!
That is precious picture and I love it!
We love and miss all of you.
with love and hugs.
Elouise
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Best Valentine's Picture Ever.
I'm really jealous. And it takes a lot for me to be jealous... Especially of a freakin' monkey!
Hahahahaha!
That's really cute though.
Love you guys.
Uncle V, I'm sure she wishes it was you too! Miss you!
Oh, that is MORE than adorable!!!
It's April now & I'm just browsing your blog --- we finally saw the Curious George exhibit yesterday. We loved it!
Post a Comment