Yeah, L might be 15 months soon (actually, tomorrow) but here's her "Year in Review" video. Its been a wonderful year, she's brought so much joy into our lives.
Adorable! I especially got a kick out of the picture at 2:08 of L taking a nap like a boss. Ivy likes the one of her with the giraffe. Great slideshow!
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
6 comments:
Adorable! I especially got a kick out of the picture at 2:08 of L taking a nap like a boss. Ivy likes the one of her with the giraffe. Great slideshow!
We wouldn't have most of those pics without you two! We do miss Aunty Ellen and Aunty Cami's pictures!
I love the song and the pictures - what a cute slideshow! We miss you all...
That was beautiful! i love it!
sweet! :)
Thanks everyone! It was fun putting it together. ;)
Post a Comment