Monday, April 28, 2008

Cake and Ice Cream

We celebrated K's birthday at Aunty S's house in Layton, Utah. Grandparents flew in from Hawaii and drove up from Arizona to be there for this special day. K enjoyed some new playdates, ate some delicious teryiaki, and caught up with friends and family. Her highlight was the personal serving of cake and ice cream.


8 comments:

Cami said...

Happy birthday to little miss K! Is that Rebekah C. I see in those photos? Looks like a fun time!

Sherene said...

Yeah, Rebekah, Cory and kids were there. The kids helped K blow out the candles. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was great seeing you guys! I only wish that I would have taken some pictures while we were there. Let us know when you come back into town!

Andrea said...

I didn't know you were in Utah! Ah...shucks!

By the way--I love that green bib. Love it!

Melanie said...

She is so cute! I'm not just saying that. That's a big crowd for a birthday party. I don't think I've ever had a party that big and she's only one. Very impressive.

Dorey said...

such cute pictures! That's nice that the whole family was there. I love her green bib. =)

Mer said...

Yay! Happy first birthday Kaiava! What a fun party! We love her cute little green bib, it's so sassy! Well, save up your partying energy for the BIG one in Hawaii, you'll all need it! With lots of love and aloha, The Lams :o)

Tupous said...

Happy birthday!!! Wow, can't believe it has been a year already. Seems like not too long ago, I was looking at her newborn pics on your blog. She's a cutie and love the pics.