We are leaving tomorrow to kick off K's first birthday celebration with family and friends. We made this "Year in Review" video for K, we're sure someday she'll appreciate it.
How fast they grow...great video. You guys are a beautiful family. Thanks for keeping us posted the past year...here's to many more birthdays! Lavalerie, Tyrell and Denali
Nice video guys! It seems like not long ago we found out Sherene was pregnant and now you're having Kai'ava's first birthday luau. Time flies. Have lots of fun celebrating!
Sherene & Mike --- I'm a little late to comment, but just catching up on blog-reading. This video is amazing. I love the music and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. She will definitely enjoy having it. Beautiful K. 1 year old! I loved watching it.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
11 comments:
Hey,great video. It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by. She's such a cutie. Mike is really going to have to keep the boys away.
One year has gone by so fast.
We all miss her here in AZ.
We're happy that she's turning one, but we'll miss all the memories we made.
How fast they grow...great video. You guys are a beautiful family. Thanks for keeping us posted the past year...here's to many more birthdays!
Lavalerie, Tyrell and Denali
Happy Birthday, K! You are a beautiful girl!!!
She should be loving that video when she's older. What a sweetheart!
That was great! I can't believe how much time has past. We'll call you up when its time to make Na'ulei's video....t'anks ah!
Nice video guys! It seems like not long ago we found out Sherene was pregnant and now you're having Kai'ava's first birthday luau. Time flies. Have lots of fun celebrating!
What a sweet video! Happy birthday Kaiava! =)
Sherene,
That was awesome! Loved the lyrics and music, too. Beautiful family. Happy birthday and many more.
Perfect!
Thank you for the compliments. It was a lot of fun putting this together.
Sherene & Mike --- I'm a little late to comment, but just catching up on blog-reading. This video is amazing. I love the music and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. She will definitely enjoy having it. Beautiful K. 1 year old! I loved watching it.
Post a Comment