Besides learning how to wave and say "hi", M has taught K how to connect with her "native" side. Don't worry, we plan on teaching K the proper way her people dress and act, she's just so cute. K will also learn how to connect to her Hawaiian and Chinese side as well. ;>)
Lifes blessings
14 years ago
8 comments:
Sterotyping never looked so cute.
I agree with Vaughn. A sure candidate for Miss Navajo ;).
i shouldve seen it coming. With Mike you can expect anything.
Okay that is the cutest video! Good job connecting with her native side. Now I need to teach Jasmine how to make kimchee or do a math problem. :)
It is so fun to watch all the cute videos you have of your beautiful K. This one was hilarious! Loved the little chameleon climbing the stairs too. Adorable!
So, so cute! We have watched this video over and over again. I have to say the first time I saw her do this I laughed out loud. She is such a happy girl!
Seriously, we are dying here. She is not going to like this getting dragged out for her wedding video!
Died Laughing...
this is what happens when Mike tends?
Post a Comment