Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dada Day




(Pictures taken at Hampton Beach, NH)

Just a baby now, you teach her as she grows
I sit back and I smile because one day she will know,
This special man who she calls "dada",
is the one person who’ll be there when she’s happy or she’s sad.

When she is grown, there will be no doubt in her mind,
of that one person she loved who never left her behind.
Each day as you look in the mirror I pray that you see,
there’s no one in the world who’ll ever mean more to her and me. ~WN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Dada Day. Looks like you and K had a wonderful time at the beach. I'm sure that k knows that she has such a gr8 dada that loves her so much. Thank you K and S for making M a dada that he is today.

wilde1 said...

That looks like fun. Wish we had a nice beach within an hour of our home. Happy BABA Day

Derik said...

the middle picture looks like a Winnie the Pooh scene. Rad.