Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Watch Out Celtics, There's Another Team in Town



For the past few months, S played in a community league with several other women from church. Their team was called '21'--the total number of children their team players had. S did well. She shot 8/10 one night and made the last shot in the final game. K loved watching her mama play ball.

8 comments:

david said...

Wow S! That's awesome-8/10. Are you still beating M when you guys play 1:1? :)

Unknown said...

... and, might I add, a better looking team.

Sherene said...

M is getting much better, he still plays basketball once a week. I think if we do play 1:1, it would be a closer game than if we played 5 years ago. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow. Good job S. K looks like she really loves watching her mom.

Darcee said...

I sooooo miss playing with you guys! Congrats on a great game. I would love some teammates about now to help me get back in shape!!!

Sherene said...

We'd love to have you on our team, then we would be "23". Miss you D.

Cam and Lohi said...

go s! i didn't know you played basketball. miss you guys too!

Cami said...

YAAAAYYYY! I'm so happy for the team. I knew we could do it. Sounds like I missed a fun night. Congrats!