Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No Job Too Small


Quality Handyman Services

Includes:
basic assembly work
hanging pictures (2- foot minimum)
moving furniture
closet organization
kitchen remodeling
and many other jobs!

Very experienced and detailed oriented.
References available upon request.
Accepts fruit snacks and Nilla wafers as payment.
DAYTIME hours only, no overnight jobs.
Unavailable between noon and 4pm due to lunch and afternoon nap.

7 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I'll take her. How long do I get her/

Anonymous said...

no,no,no...
I have been begging Sherene and Mike that granbaby needs to come and stay with me in Arizona for couple months. Therefore, I get the first pick! Right?!
She can come down with Amber tomorrow. huh?

M & S said...

Handy services only available during daytime hours and in the Boston area. Sorry A and Grandma, Utah and Arizona is too far away. ;>)

ellen said...

She's hired!

SLP said...

Theo is looking for a companion to snuggle and slobber with - is K interested in that job?

Unknown said...

k i need you to help me put together some toys for e and p. please call me so we can sent up a time. i'll pay you nilla and fruit snacks.

Drewmeister said...

She's growing up so fast! I love the post.