Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Loot

This Easter weekend, K participated in 2 Easter egg hunts. She loved the stickers and toys inside the eggs, but not the candy. Even the Reeses peanut butter cups didn't entice her, but there's always next year.






8 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

she is getting so big, the kids will both be 2 in two weeks, isn't that crazy. she is so cute and he hair looks like its getting longer. and you look so good like always,

Derik said...

maybe you should put rice balls in the eggs and she will like them more.

Sherene said...

that's a great idea, maybe we'll put a spam musubi in the eggs next year. ;)

Melanie said...

She turned down Reese's Peanut Butter cups?! Now that's some self-control I wish I had.

Clarke & Lia said...

Cutie. I love the simplicity of capturing every little moment of K. Once upon a time I did the same... Four kids later, it's gone and the only way I remember is by looking at your blog. Thank you for reminding me. It's a good thing to reflect on.

K is sooo cute. Will we be seeing her this summer?
Lia

Clarke & Lia said...

Yay!!!! I think we'll be there on Oahu for the same occasion. Can't wait!!!
L

PS... WARNING!!!! Kailea is.... Hmmmmm. As her mother i feel like i should try to say this in the nicest way so here it goes...
Pls. teach K some self-defense. She just might need it:)

Oh no. I hope that doesn't scare you off. That's okay Ks daddy can help defend her. Kailea will "love" that.

M & S said...

Thanks for the tip Lia.We can't wait to see you in July for the Ing Family Reunion. ;)

Unknown said...

We wish you could have been here for Hawaii Easter Egg Hunt. E and P were asking for K.They both love the toys but P loves the candy more.