Approximately 3:45pm Lately we've been experiencing the afternoon blues. With the arrival of K's 2 year molars and recovering from a cold, this is the face that greets us after she wakes up from her nap.
3:49pm Introducing the bait: A bowl of goldfish, orange juice, and a double dose of George. (on TV and right beside her)
4pm Letting the bait do its work...
4:15pm Oh, and also the thumb...
4:30pm Welcome back K, we missed your smile.
7 comments:
That's my baby! She's a sweetheart.
I miss her very much!!!
I love the minute by minute info. Even with a grumpy face, she is still so adorable.
I love the pictures with the comments, her hair is getting long, i love it.
She is such a cutie! The 2 year molars are no fun at all. Have you tried baby orajel? It really worked for Dorin. =)
O' 2 years old and the crying. I remember all that. The teething the naps the 2 years old things...She must have daddy all around that little finger.She still looks so cute crying.Love K face/hair. Good job K.
Yes, we've tried baby orajel. Its not too effective on K, maybe for a couple of minutes. Thanks for the tip though, much appreciative.
I love the "play by play" so to speak. My favorite is the pigtails. Cute.
L
Post a Comment