What do Curious George, spaghetti with meatballs and stickers have in common? They're all some of K's favorite things.
This weekend, we celebrated K's 2nd birthday. Her grandparents from Hawaii came for the event, offering their party expertise. Grandpa I decorated with Curious George colors while Grandma I decorated monkey cupcakes. Magician "Foo Ling Yu" provided the entertainment (yes, Grandpa I needs a better stage name), and everyone (all 24 people) had a great time. (Check out the George cake!)
The kids left with monkey favor bags filled with K's favorite things: goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, stickers, candy and bubbles. Happy 2nd Birthday K!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaiava! You know how to throw a party.
Happy Birthday! My darling grand baby. I love and miss you very much. I wish I could be with you on this special day.
With all my love, hugs and kisses!
Grandma G.
Happy birthday K! Don't tell Ethan about your awesome party because he didn't get one. (his birthday is the same day)
Ok, who made the cake?? Ola's birthday is fast approaching and we're totally taking pointers from all of you professional party people. Happy belated kaiava!
happy birthday beautiful girl. we hope to see you sometime soon. you are getting so big! our kids would love to play with you. we love you!
My kids are still talking about K's awesome b-day party and want to put on magic shows and make cupcakes all day. Happy birthday Miss K!
What, Grandpa Ing didn't bring the ocean and beach with him?
I miss you guys! We had such a great time at the party, and even though that plane ride is a killer, it was totally worth it!
We want to hire Foo Ling Yu for our next partay for sure!
My dear friend made the cake. I found the idea online. Gabs, let me know if you want me to email you the site. ;)
Soooo cute! I love all the details especially the monkey cupcakes I might just have to steal that one. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish we could have been there. I love the cake and cup cakes.Love the decor. That must have been some cool magic tricks.It looks like we missed a good party. E and P thought you guys were here and kept asking to go to K's party.Miss and love you guys
Happy Birthday Kaiava! My does your happy birthday sign look fabulous!
Looks like a great party! It is amazing that K is TWO!!! That cake and the cupcakes are adorable, as well as the goodie bags. Well done, S. Happy Birthday to K. :)
Post a Comment