With warmer weather comes new outdoor activities. Here is our list of fascinating things you can do outdoors:
*Listen for and find airplanes, then wave and say, "Bye, Bye!"
*Ride up and down on a seesaw for 15 second increments (apparently anything longer is boring)
*Throw rocks in the nearby lake while looking for Nemo
*Watch the trains pass by (We've actually memorized the schedule now)
*Find dog poop and say, "Eww, stinky poo poo!"
7 comments:
That's an excellent summertime list. We spent hours throwing rocks into that nearby lake, although we never thought to look for Nemo.
I love how she still looks for airplanes and says, "Bye bye!" That was a pasttime that her uncle enjoyed with her. Her hair is getting pretty long now!
oh you guys are so good with going out doing things as a family. we try too but im feeling soooo heavy right now. i just pointed out to cam yesterday that i think im starting to waddle. oh no!
I agree with Lohi. You guys are so good at doing things. We're hermits. Besides, Daddy won't let us go to public playgrounds because his job lets him see what bums
do there. pretty gross. Lucky you live Boston.
Hahaha I'm sure Cam and Aho have some interesting job stories. I'm afraid to take K to Stadium Park when we go back home. ;)
I wish we had a swing like that here. That looks like a fun park. E and P said they want to play with K at that park. Did she find Nemo yet?
No, she luckily hasn't found Nemo yet. Until then, we will enjoy the search as she sits calmly for more than 15 minutes. ;)
Post a Comment