There are only 2 things that can hold K's attention longer than 5 minutes--a movie/TV or music/dancing. Last weekend we went to luau where she enjoyed watching hula, and this weekend we attended Harvard's annual Powwow.
She wore her traditional Navajo outfit (brought to you by Grandma and Grandpa G) and danced with both Mom and Dad. It was cloudy and a little cool in the morning, but by the afternoon the sun had come out and it was perfect Powwow weather.
10 comments:
her outfit is awesome!
Granbaby may be a dancer?! She looks so beautiful!
You should have her dance.
love it!
Cam i just say that that little girl is so darn beautiful! If you two can make them that cute, you need to have a bunch more. Especially when they have such an awesome cultural mix. Luau one week, powwow the next.
I wish I was there for the luau and the powwow, I love going to those things. She looks gorgeous, I love her outfit and shoes. We miss you guys. Make sure to get together with the smileys.
Love the outfit! =)
Awesome pictures! And Grandma and Grandma totally know how to pick an awesome outfit!
so cute..i love her outfit!
mike-i think we have that newspaper somewhere around here.
I love it! She's showing her native roots, and looking beautiful as she does it! Just give her a piece of frybread and call it good.
Her outfit is gorgeous! Why didn't you wear yours?
Thanks everyone for the outfit compliments. She has some nice turquoise bracelets and etc, but they didn't stay on. ;)
Post a Comment