Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertime

Before the summer officially began, we made a list of places we'd like to visit before Labor Day in September.  We kicked off the first three-day summer weekend in Philadelphia, PA. The city known as "The Birthplace of America" was a wonderful place to observe Memorial Day. 

7 comments:

ellen said...

I make a list every Summer of places I want to go. And then it's fun to check things off!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

thats cool that you got to go, it looks like fun. We may be moving out of utah soon, maybe by sometime in the winter. we still don't know when or where but we will figure it out soon. but anywho, we made a list of things we wanted to do or places we wanted to go in utah before moving. hopefully we get to do them before the winter hits. which should give us about a month after we get there after the summer. wish us good luck, hehe

Elder Goatson said...

That's really awesome! That looks like another place I need to add to my list of places to visit. If you wanna see Portland, give Kai'ava a few years first. There's a bumpersticker here that says "Keep Portland Weird!" And it really is.

Good thing you found a Sonic, huh? I bet Sherene needed her fix!

Love and kisses.

Chris said...

fun! we just went to philadelphia a few weeks ago. what a great city. loved all your pics. :)

Chris said...

oops...that was me, channy, not chris. :)

Drewmeister said...

I love Philly. Have only been there once but I saw a lot.

Clarke & Lia said...

It's trips like this that make me wish we didn't live in Hawaii. To go anywhere costs a fortune!

Anyway, it's been so long since I've checked out the blogs that I realized none of your posts on this page are familiar to me! The last post i saw is already in the archives!!
Loved the updates... Ks hair has gotten so long!
Lia