Saturday, May 16, 2009

What can $9 buy you?


Ride a white horse with Dad $1.50

Enjoy a train ride from "Thomas" $1.50

Go fishing with Dad $2

Duck hunting $2

Drive a blue car $2 

Having lots of fun with Mom and Dad at a carnival...Priceless. 

7 comments:

ellen said...

Looks like the rock star had a fun day!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

she looks so cute. I love her hair, its getting long.

Mer said...

Wow! It's been forever since I've been on your site! What fun! Can you be y mom and dad?! Seriously, you guys are so fun. What a lucky girl!

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

Ok, I think we need to take a trip to Boston. Apparently, it's a happenin' place. I haven't been to a carnival forever. Especially not one that only requires $9 for all that fun. K looks like she had a blast.

Linda said...

Looks like fun! And she's wearing her new birthday dress! So cute. Can't wait to see her next month.

Sherene said...

Gabs, come visit us, we know we have at least one more year here.

Can't wait to see you next month Mom!

Unknown said...

Nice. The kids can't wait to go on rides too. We wish K was here or we were there so the kids could have fun.