Sunday, July 20, 2008

15 months and counting...

Today K is 15 months old, and fortunately Grandpa I was in town for the weekend to "celebrate" (we didn't really celebrate of course, no one celebrates turning one-and-a-quarter-years-old). Living so far away from family, we often wish we lived closer so K can enjoy more of their company. However, despite the distance, we realized K has seen family 12 out of the past 15 months! Talk about a girl totally adored by her family...

4 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Hi Sherene! It was nice meeting you and your little girl... I'll post pics up on my blog later of the b-day party... you can then download the pics... otherwise, I can email them to you if you want.
Anyways, your daughter is so cute! Take care! ~Jenny (and George Uyema)

Sweeney Household said...

Lucky girl! My kids haven't been that fortunate. If I were going to visit a little person, I'd pick K too. She's amazingly adorable.

Unknown said...

E & P wish that they could see K. they ask for K every day. She is getting so big.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I can't believe how old K is. Sheesh...and she's so big. Make her slow down a little, could ya? :-D