Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Busy Day at the Beach

Over the weekend, we went to the beach and here is a sample of what we made.






Actually, we attend the New England Sand Sculpting Festival. This contest attracts sand sculptors all over the world, we were there for the last day which included judging and fireworks. The first picture shown won first place.

9 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Holy toledo! That is soooooo cool! I would love to go to one of those. :-D

Crystal said...

Wow those are cool! I can see why the 1st one won! Looks like lots of fun!

Melanie said...

Wow! That is so cool! How come we never knew about the competition when we lived there?!

SLP said...

You did a great job making those adorable feet and toes :)

t and britty said...

oh wow that is amazing! how incredibly fun.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

It would be soooo fun to destroy them all after the competition. :) Imagine jumping on that?

Mer said...

Could have fooled me! Your both a man and woman of many talents. I wouldn't doubt you could sculpt something that cool. BTW, I love the picture of you M and K. You should seriously make it black and white or sepia and then frame it.

Ha,ha,ha. I remember those days (Page)! At least you looked like a girl. Seriously, I don't know why my mom cut my hair the way she did. I guess she wanted me to be a little Marie. Well, at least you were still talked to me, even after my uncool ugly phases. ;O)
PS I'm glad you got to reconnect. I better make sure other people can view our blog too. Stupid blogger!

Unknown said...

That looks so easy! I do that all the time when I go to the beach. That looks so cool! E & P wish they were there with K.

M & S said...

I agree, I would love to destroy them after, we'll keep that in mind next year. :)