July is birthday month for our family, and one of the first birthday's is Aunty M's. When K was in Hawaii she loved playing with Auny M's kids--E and P. We love you!
I forgot to say how pretty you look in that dress and your mommy did a nice job with you hair. Thank you again. S, M and K that really did make my day.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
4 comments:
Thank you so much. I really love it. That is the best gift I could ever ask for. We really miss you and M,S. Thank you. I love you guys.
Pillar, here we come. What days are you home so we can rekindle the dream? I'm ready to get moving on this.
The second one looks like Babygirl is actually posing the "look-away-and-look-like-I-don't-care" picture.
Cute and awesome.
I forgot to say how pretty you look in that dress and your mommy did a nice job with you hair. Thank you again. S, M and K that really did make my day.
Post a Comment