One of the few things M wanted to do while visiting Grandma and Grandpa L was take K down their pool slide. Growing up, M loved their pool slide. After receiving approval from K's great grandmother, grandmother and mother, K went down the slide with her father. Watch the video below to see her reaction.



She then went again 10 more times.
9 comments:
She's way braver than me!
I'm not sure who had more fun, M or K. Maybe you guys can petition your HOA to put a pool in the backyard.
That's so awesome!!!
"Yeah, Yeah."
I can't wait for Babygirl's first rollarcoaster ride!
She was fearless! I won't even go down that slide. We did make M practice with a toy first to show us how he would keep her from going under the water. She just kept saying "again". She was amazing.
Wow. She was having so much fun. She is just so cute. Nice job M with the slide. What a good daddy.
That was so fun to watch. She was cute!
Love watching the video.
Love, Granma Goatson
Sooo cute - I am sure she wants to do it AGAIN...
how much fun! i cannot believe how big K is getting :) sounds like a fun summer...
That was so fun to watch! Way to go daddy ---- K is fast becoming my favorite kid (can I call her a "kid" since she's one?) ;)
Post a Comment