Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Hugs and Kisses




Happy Birthday Grandma G! Wish we could be there for your special day.
XOXO, K

5 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, it's true. All the great ones really are born this month! Happy Birthday! Isn't our little one just so adorable? (Our big ones too!!)

Derik said...

The picture with her smiling and showing her pearly whites made my day. My week even. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the post I literally CRY! I did not realize how much I miss by precious grandbaby and my daughter until I saw the beautiful post of them. Of course, I miss Michael.
If you live in the same town or near you grandchildren and children COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS! This year Allen and I will be dealing with "empty house" syndrome for the first time and I certainly don't look forward to it.

Sweeney Household said...

S, the picture of you with K is priceless. I love all of her photos with the birthday wishes.

Unknown said...

Wow. So much people are born in July. All very Wonderful and Pretty. Happy Birthday! I hope your Birthday was gr8. K looks like a little big girl.