Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How Many?

K can't just have one, she must have a mouth full before she starts chewing. For example:

We begin with 12 goldfish crackers...
The first handful is shortly followed by...

...the second handful. How many crackers can K fit in her mouth at one time? Cast your guess!

*Disclaimer notice: Don't try this at home. K is a professional, she has been training those cheeks every since she was born.

6 comments:

Derik said...

Taking her belly size, cheek elasticity, hunger, and overall experience into account, I think she can fit all 12 of them in easily.

ellen said...

I vote for the entire dozen!

Clarke & Lia said...

Since everyone else guessed all, I'm going to go with an unusual 8. Don't ask me why, it's the competitive bug in me that has rubbed off from my husbands' side... is that possible?
Lia

Anonymous said...

I think granbaby can fit 10 in her month. I can't believe she put all 12 in her mouth.

Linda said...

I say 11. One will fall out of her hands and she'll eat that for dessert.

Linda said...

Oh, and if we win, does she get to come for a visit?