Sunday, August 24, 2008

Results are in...

So, last we saw there were 12 goldfish, all laid out and waiting to be eaten. This is what ensued shortly after: K trotted over, and with no time to spare (I swear she eats as if the food will disappear), she put as many goldfish into one hand that would fit and stuffed them in her mouth.


Her free hand grabbed the remaining fish and put them in her mouth as soon as the other hand vacated the area. What was left is pictured below...


So the winner is 10!
And per request via the contest rules, K will be visiting the winner...
in September...

7 comments:

Linda said...

I think this contest was rigged!

Kristin said...

So cute! What a funny girl!

Darcee said...

K is the master of goldfish crackers! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Wait a min. I was not able to vote. I was going to put 10. Does that mean that she will come here in Sep. Hahahah. But I really was going to put 10. That was so cute. She really loves the gold fish.

Unknown said...

Oh... I wanna play. I'm guessing 10! Oh, am I late? I vote next post is with the honey balls that Little J is obsessed with. K is so dang cute! I'm excited to get together this week.

E.

Smith Family said...

K is growing up so fast! I'm proud of those cheeks! Miss you guys...

Sherene said...

Sorry Mom Ing, we would love to visit soon. Maybe you can work on convicting M.