That's so awesome. Looks like Babygirl is have alot of fun with her folks like she should be. And I really like her expression when she's looking at her toes. I can't wait to see you guys!
LOVE IT!!! She's so cute! Oh how I miss Wednesdays with Kai'ava!When I was babysitting her she'd dump the toys out, get in, sit down, and have me pull her around like a car until my arms got tired. I think that entertained her for a good 30-45 minutes. I'm pretty sure we did a little flying too...
I like the picture where she is standing in the basket. She seems like she is focused on whatever she is looking at. I also like it where she is looking at her feet. She seems to be having a lot of fun. Love, Grandpa.
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
7 comments:
She really is one of the most beautiful babies. *sigh*
That's so awesome.
Looks like Babygirl is have alot of fun with her folks like she should be.
And I really like her expression when she's looking at her toes.
I can't wait to see you guys!
It looks like granbaby is having so much FUN with her rocket ride.
Love it and keep the blog posting coming! LOVE ALL OF IT...
LOVE IT!!! She's so cute! Oh how I miss Wednesdays with Kai'ava!When I was babysitting her she'd dump the toys out, get in, sit down, and have me pull her around like a car until my arms got tired. I think that entertained her for a good 30-45 minutes. I'm pretty sure we did a little flying too...
I like the picture where she is standing in the basket. She seems like she is focused on whatever she is looking at. I also like it where she is looking at her feet. She seems to be having a lot of fun. Love, Grandpa.
Laree, K misses you too. Thanks for all your help, we are lucky to have such a wonderful babysitter.
that looks like fun. it is so cute that something so small and simple makes k so happy.
Post a Comment