K loves to go outside. Throughout the day, she points at the door waiting for us to take her outside. Due to recent weather conditions (rainy and scattered thunderstorms), we haven't taken her out as often. So, she's decided to take matters into her own hands...
Maybe these keys will work instead!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's so friggin cute!!! It's great to see how happy she is in one picture, then how concentrated she is in another. Beautiful Babygirl.
sooo cute! you know, my two kids actually did figure out how to unlock the front door and we've had to chase them down the street. luckily, our neighbors are really nice and helpful...but still...scary!!!
She's not only adoreable but quite intelligent baby girl! I love how she seems to be concentrating on her toy keys. I also love her expresssion when got a hold of the your keys. Give her hugs and kisses for me. Love Granma Goatson
See...if you guys lived in Hawaii, you wouldn't have to worry about the weather being bad. She'd be able to play all day, everyday! C'mon, make the move. I hear the University of Hawaii has a great doctorate program. Harvard...ah, "for da birds!"
She's so cute...Kaehu does the same thing. He takes our keys and tells us, "Bye! See you later!" Kai'ava better not get together with Kaehu. Together, they're guaranteed to make a run for it. :)
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
8 comments:
She's so friggin cute!!!
It's great to see how happy she is in one picture, then how concentrated she is in another.
Beautiful Babygirl.
sooo cute! you know, my two kids actually did figure out how to unlock the front door and we've had to chase them down the street. luckily, our neighbors are really nice and helpful...but still...scary!!!
Oh, I wish I could take her outside. She's so much fun to be around! And getting so big!
She's not only adoreable but quite intelligent baby girl!
I love how she seems to be concentrating on her toy keys. I also love her expresssion when got a hold of the your keys.
Give her hugs and kisses for me.
Love Granma Goatson
See...if you guys lived in Hawaii, you wouldn't have to worry about the weather being bad. She'd be able to play all day, everyday! C'mon, make the move. I hear the University of Hawaii has a great doctorate program. Harvard...ah, "for da birds!"
Too smart! Next thing you know, it will be the keys to your car!
She's so cute...Kaehu does the same thing. He takes our keys and tells us, "Bye! See you later!" Kai'ava better not get together with Kaehu. Together, they're guaranteed to make a run for it. :)
Almost K. Good job trying. She looks so big and so cute. We miss you and wish we could help you get out of the house.
Post a Comment