This week one of our SSD alums returned for a visit from the West Coast. It was great to see our children play together and reminisce of the old days. We've supported each other through career decisions, educational pursuits, and beginning the wonderful journey of motherhood. Its so nice to have such wonderful friends. It was great seeing you D, we miss you dearly.
Lifes blessings
14 years ago
6 comments:
It was so nice to see D and the boys. Did you notice that all the kids in the picture have names that start with the same sound?
Soo sad to miss the visit...
I didn't notice that, C's and K's must be popular. Including your C. ;)
Cami, whose baby did you steal for this photo op? And did you give it back?
Thanks again, S! I seriously miss you guys so much! I never noticed that about the names either! We must all have some SSD vibe goin'...
Thats nice that you can get girls and kids to come over and watch something and get their feed back.
Post a Comment