Photo courtesy of CJ
Tanglewood is the summer occasion where the Boston Symphony plays in the outdoor "shed" in Western MA. It isn't really a shed of course, it's really an outdoor amphitheater. One of the perks of working at WGBH (since WGBH broadcasts Tanglewood concerts) is that I got a few tickets for free. So C, D, and I drove out and enjoyed their all Mozart performance. It was a wonderful evening, we even stayed the night. It was the first night away from K since she was born. M says she missed me dearly.
2 comments:
Did you miss her. I had fun when we left the kids, but i missed them at the same time. but that must have been fun to get away for day.
I did miss her! But it was nice to sleep in and go shopping with a time limit. Once again, thanks M for the hotel hookup. ;)
Post a Comment