You made it. She looks so happy to be out in the open, playing and being free. E and P love going outside and playing and the park and or going out side on their bikes. Maybe one day K,E and P can go out to the park. We miss you and love you,
A Hawaiian and Arizonian who have been married for 13 years, lived in New England for 8 years and now reside in the Midwest. With our two daughters, we're now Hoosiers in training.
8 comments:
Thank goodness the sun came out again. I was beginning to think we were doomed to gloom ever after. I'm glad K finally made her great escape.
I was rooting for her all along.
It's great to see Babygirl smile so big out in the sun.
You should finish the last line...
You know: "Thank God almighty, (I'm) free at last!"
How cute is that outfit, I seriously wore that stuff in high school :) ... there is nothing like the summer in NE, K knows where she wants to be!
she looks so cute.
You made it. She looks so happy to be out in the open, playing and being free. E and P love going outside and playing and the park and or going out side on their bikes. Maybe one day K,E and P can go out to the park. We miss you and love you,
Hey V, M didn't know the quote or who said the quote, "Free at last!" There is something you know that he didn't.
M, next time we are in Hawaii, we should plan a trip to the park.;)
She is beautiful! We miss you all.
Post a Comment